Testimonials View More
“On numerous projects, Summit Fire Consulting has provided creative and successful solutions to complex design issues. Their industry knowledge and relationships with regulatory authorities is highly beneficial to us and our clients.”
Paul Johnson Senior Associate for Nelson, Tietz & Hoye
St. Cloud Fire Equipment Company
You can never be too prepared when it comes to the fire safety of your business. For over 50 years, St. Cloud Fire Equipment has supplied clients with professional advice, competitive pricing and top-notch installation and service of fire protection equipment. We’ve made it our mission to respond quickly and thoroughly to any client’s fire protection need, big or small.
Whether you’re building a new business, require an inspection, or are in need of replacement fire equipment, make us your first call. Our highly skilled service team will assess your needs and discuss options with you. Then we’ll provide high-quality fire equipment and products at competitive prices, followed by professional installation, training and ongoing inspection of those products.
A wide range of services and products set us apart.
We sell, install and service for everything we sell:
- Fire extinguishers
- Wet chemical systems for restaurants
- Dry chemical systems for industrial and paint booth hazards
- Fire extinguisher cabinets
- Emergency/exit lighting systems
- Fire hoses & other specialty equipment
- Safety equipment
We are certified distributors for the three main fire protection equipment manufacturers in the nation, allowing us to offer you a wide variety of products from:
While proper selection of fire protection products is critical, continuous inspection and testing is just as important—so we stay up-to-date with all testing techniques and certification standards.
A customer service mission like no one else.
Since 1961 we have worked to understand and service the needs of our clients better than any other resource available to them. This helps us deliver better fire safety solutions.
We hire knowledgeable professionals and train them to understand the importance of quick response. Our service promise includes:
- Servicing equipment we have installed and equipment installed by others
- No client too big or too small—from daycare facilities to heavy industrial
- Technicians take the time to explain the installation process, regulations and use of products
- High limit liability insurance stands behind our products and services
- DOT certified testing facility
- All technicians are factory certified
- Turnaround usually within 24 hours for fire extinguisher service; a comparable device is left with your business and picked up when yours is returned so you are never left unprotected
- Same-day fire extinguisher service for walk-in customers
- 24/7/365 emergency service
We make inspection and ongoing maintenance a priority.
We believe inspection is just as important as the selection and installation of fire protection products. Business owners shouldn’t have to wait for an emergency to realize their fire suppression system needs repair. Our scope of inspection services includes:
- Fire Extinguisher Annual Certification—Proper fire extinguishing agent; proper pressure; damage inspection; proper location and mounting; proper visible signage
- Mobile Recharge Capabilities
- High Pressure Hydrostatic Testing—Our facility is certified by the Department of Transportation (RIN #B465) to test and re-qualify high pressure storage vessels, including fire extinguishers, CO2 tanks, SCBA and scuba tanks
- Restaurant, Paint Booth and Industrial System Service—Factory certified technicians will provide the needed annual or semi-annual service required to properly maintain these special hazard systems
- Fire Hose Testing
As our client, you won’t have to worry about forgetting your fire protection inspections. We provide annual or semi-annual inspections (based on equipment). We monitor accounts and contact you when your system is due for inspection. If we find any maintenance issues during inspection, our service technicians will explain options and costs before moving forward with repair.
Onsite training to assure your ongoing protection.
Not only do we provide you with the highest rated fire protection products, we also teach you the proper usage of those products, answer fire related questions and put on safety demonstrations.
Our “Live Fire” demonstrations instruct your employees in proper fire extinguisher use, improves their confidence in emergency situations, and potentially reduces loss of property and lives in a fire situation. We come to your business with all necessary equipment and provide a 10-15 minute safety presentation followed by a live demonstration. This live demo provides your employees with the experience of feeling the heat from a large (but controlled) fire, and lets them experience using a fire extinguisher to put out a fire.
Call on St. Cloud Fire Equipment for the full range of fire protection products and services. You can count on our 50-plus years of experience to deliver for you.